- Customer Reviews (0)
Two x Front Reconditioned 'Brembo' P4/34 Ducati Axial Calipers
Caliper Exchange Service
Keep your motorcycle on the road with the absolute minimum of down time. These brake calipers are offered on an exchange basis, so we will need your old calipers in return (*important notes).
Exchange Options: (currently a 7-10 day lead time to the point of exchange)
1. 'Exchange (No Deposit)' - send your old calipers to us and we will swap them for reconditioned items.
2. 'Exchange (With Deposit)' - for an additional deposit we can send out reconditioned calipers in advance and then refund the deposit when you return your old brake calipers to us.
3. 'Own Calipers Refurbished the Returned' - have your own calipers refurbished to our usual high spec.
4. 'Outright Purchase' - instead of swapping your calipers you purchase the calipers outright, no exchange (currently a 7-10 day lead time).
We think differently. We don't do ordinary.
The way we do this is by making products the best they can be. Our calipers are beautifully finished using only the best components and the most advanced processes currently available.
- Caliper Body - Cerakote Ceramic Coating (your colour choice)
- Logo - your colour choice or bare metal with clear coating
- Original alloy pistons (these do NOT corrode and do not need replacing unless damaged)
- Brand new main seals, dust seals and caliper half seals
- Brembo P4 / 34 brake calipers for Ducati (see fitment list)
- Axial fitment 65mm bolt spacing
- Rebuilt items come with a standard 24 months warranty
The Small Details
- Stainless Steel 'Taper Socket Cap' Caliper Half Bolts
- Stainless Steel Bleed Screws and Caps
- Caliper seal grooves treated with ACF50, as close to zero corrosion as nature will allow
Associated Ducati Parts:
61040491A (610.4.049.1A) Right Body
61040501A (610.4.050.1A) Left Body
Sending and Receiving your items!
UK Customers - 'Free Two-Way Shipping' - on receiving your order we will provide you with a shipping label to send your old calipers to us either by email if you have selected 'No Deposit' or included with the reconditioned calipers if you have selected 'Pay Deposit'.
International Customers - we accept calipers from customers anywhere in the world simply package up your components and send them to us via the carrier of your choice, we recommend www.parcelmonkey.com. After we have received them we will either send out reconditioned calipers or refund your deposit dependant on your option choice.
* IMPORTANT NOTES
- All prices quoted are for a pair of brake calipers, left and right, and are on an exchange basis.
- Brake calipers to be exchanged must be like for like, same manufacturer and same caliper model. (We DO NOT accept non genuine calipers or copies.)
- Exchanged calipers must be in a servicable condition. No parts must be broken off and no major scuffs or gouges (if in doubt please contact us).
- Seized pistons, rusty pistons, broken or seized bleed screws, pad pins, bolts, etc all accepted no problem.
- Rebuilt calipers are supplied without ancillary items (eg pad springs, anti squeal shims, plastic covers, etc) unless otherwise stated, so please remove those items before sending your old calipers.
- These are reconditioned calipers, they are NOT brand new, and occasionally may have some small imperfections.
FULLY RECONDITIONED IN THE UK
There are no reviews yet, submit yours in the box provided.
Submitting Your Review, Please Wait
Your Review Has Been Submitted Successfully
Add a review for Brembo 4 Pot Axial Ducati Calipers Exchange Service (pair)
You must include a title, rating, and message in your review.
Your Review Title