- Customer Reviews (0)
Fully Reconditioned Brembo Yamaha Brake Calipers
No more waiting to receive back your refurbished calipers. Our brake calipers are offered on either an exchange basis, so we will need your old calipers in return (see small print) or for outright purchase, no exchange required.
- Caliper body coated, in your colour choice, using Cerakote® the worlds leading thin film ceramic coating technology
- Logo finished in your colour choice or bare metal
- Original alloy pistons (these do NOT corrode and do not need replacing unless damaged)
- Brand new main piston seals, dust seals and caliper half seals
- Stainless steel 'Torx' caliper joining bolts
- Caliper seal grooves treated using advanced polar bonding technology, as close to zero corrosion as nature will allow
- Brembo four piston brake calipers for Yamaha (see fitment list)
- 34mm / 30mm pistons
- Single front caliper, left side fitment
- Pressure tested to ensure perfect function and safety
- Rebuilt items come with a standard 24 months warranty
Extras / Upgrades
- Polished Stainless Steel 'Taper Socket Cap' Caliper Joining Bolts
- Stainless Steel Pad Pins and 'R' Clips
- Stainless Steel Bleed Screws and Caps
We think differently. We don't do ordinary.
The way we do this is by making products the best they can be.
Exchange Options: (currently a 7-10 day lead time to the point of exchange)
1. 'Exchange (No Deposit)' - send your old calipers to us and we will swap them for reconditioned items.
2. 'Exchange (With Deposit)' - for an additional deposit we can send out reconditioned calipers in advance and then refund the deposit when you return your old brake calipers to us.
3. 'Own Calipers Refurbished the Returned' - have your own calipers refurbished to our usual high spec.
Sending and Receiving
UK Customers - 'Free Two-Way Shipping' - for all 'exchange' and 'own caliper refurbished' options we arrange the shipping in both directions. All instructions and shipping labels will be provided after purchase. If you purchase calipers outright we will send them to you carriage free!
The Small Print
- AAll prices quoted are for a single brake caliper.
- Brake calipers to be exchanged must be like for like, same manufacturer and same caliper model. (We DO NOT accept non genuine calipers or copies.)
- Exchanged calipers must be in a servicable condition. No parts must be broken off and no major scuffs or gouges (if in doubt please contact us).
- Seized pistons, rusty pistons, broken or seized bleed screws, pad pins, bolts, etc all accepted no problem.
- Rebuilt calipers are supplied without ancillary items (eg pad springs, anti squeal shims, plastic covers, etc) unless otherwise stated, so please remove those items before sending your old calipers.
- These are reconditioned calipers and are exactly that, they are NOT brand new and occasionally may have some small imperfections.
FULLY RECONDITIONED IN THE UK
There are no reviews yet, submit yours in the box provided.
Submitting Your Review, Please Wait
Your Review Has Been Submitted Successfully
Add a review for Brembo 4 Pot Yamaha Caliper
You must include a title, rating, and message in your review.
Your Review Title