- Customer Reviews (0)
Remanufactured 'Nissin' Triumph Rear Brake Caliper
No more waiting to receive back your refurbished calipers, keep your motorcycle on the road with the absolute minimum of down time. These brake calipers are offered on either an exchange basis, so we will need your old calipers in return (*the small print) or for outright purchase, no exchange required.
1. 'Exchange (No Deposit)' - send your old calipers to us and we will swap them for reconditioned items.
2. 'Exchange (With Deposit)' - for an additional deposit we can send out reconditioned calipers in advance and then refund the deposit when you return your old brake calipers to us.
3. 'Own Calipers Refurbished the Returned' - have your own calipers refurbished to our usual high spec.
4. 'Outright Purchase' - instead of swapping your calipers you purchase the calipers outright, no exchange.
'Remanufactured' (definition) means the brake caliper has been returned to the manufacturers factory spec with all new parts, these parts must be of at least original standard.
We think differently. We don't do standard.
The way we do this is by making products the best they can be. Our calipers are beautifully finished using only the best components and the most advanced processes available.
- Caliper body recoated using Cerakote Ceramic Coating (your colour choice)
- Brand new UK made stainless steel piston
- Brand new main piston seals and dust seals
- Brand new caliper shaft rubber boots
- Caliper seal grooves treated with ACF50, as close to zero corrosion as nature will allow
- Nissin single piston brake caliper for Triumph (see fitment list)
- Mounting bracket NOT included
- 38mm piston
- Pressure tested to ensure perfect function and safety
- Rebuilt items come with a standard 24 months warranty
Extras / Upgrades
- Stainless Steel Pad Pins
- Stainless Steel Pad Pin Retaining Grub Screws
- Stainless Steel Bleed Screws and Caps
- Stainless Steel Banjo Bolts and Copper Crush Washers
Daytona 675 06-12 (to VIN 381274, from VIN 381275 to VIN 564947)
Daytona 675R 11-12 (from VIN 381275 to VIN 564947)
Street Triple 675 07-12 (to VIN 560477)
Street Triple 675R 08-12 (to VIN 560476)
Associated Triumph Parts:
T2021080 Caliper & Bracket
T2021410 Caliper & Bracket
T2021405 Caliper & Bracket
Sending and Receiving your items!
UK Customers - 'Free Two-Way Shipping' - for all 'exchange' and 'own caliper refurbished' options we arrange the shipping in both directions. All instructions and shipping labels will be provided after purchase. If you purchase calipers outright we will send them to you carriage free!
International Customers - we accept orders from customers anywhere in the world. For all 'exchange' and 'own caliper refurbished' options you will need to arrange shipment of your calipers to us via a carrier of your choice. We will arrange all caliper shipments from us to you.
* The Small Print
- All prices quoted are for a single brake caliper.
- Brake calipers to be exchanged must be like for like, same manufacturer and same caliper model. (We DO NOT accept non genuine calipers or copies.)
- Exchanged caliper and brackets must be in a servicable condition. No parts must be broken off and no major scuffs or gouges (if in doubt please contact us).
- Seized pistons, rusty pistons, broken or seized bleed screws, pad pins, bolts, etc all accepted no problem.
- Rebuilt calipers are supplied without ancillary items (eg pad springs, anti squeal shims, plastic covers, etc) unless otherwise stated, so please remove those items before sending your old calipers.
- These are reconditioned calipers and are exactly that, they are NOT brand new and occasionally may have some small imperfections.
FULLY RECONDITIONED IN THE UK
There are no reviews yet, submit yours in the box provided.
Submitting Your Review, Please Wait
Your Review Has Been Submitted Successfully
Add a review for Nissin Triumph Rear Caliper
You must include a title, rating, and message in your review.
Your Review Title