- Customer Reviews (0)
Two x Front Reconditioned 'Tokico' Suzuki Axial Calipers
Keep your motorcycle on the road with the absolute minimum of down time. These brake calipers are offered on an exchange basis, so we will need your old calipers in return (*important notes) or for outright purchase, no exchange required.
1. 'Exchange (No Deposit)' - send your old calipers to us and we will swap them for reconditioned items.
2. 'Exchange (With Deposit)' - for an additional deposit we can send out reconditioned calipers in advance and then refund the deposit when you return your old brake calipers to us.
3. 'Own Calipers Refurbished the Returned' - have your own calipers refurbished to our usual high spec.
4. 'Outright Purchase' - instead of swapping your calipers you purchase the calipers outright, no exchange.
We think differently. We don't do ordinary.
The way we do this is by making products the best they can be. Our calipers are beautifully finished using only the best components and the most advanced processes available.
- Caliper Body - Cerakote Ceramic Coating (your colour choice)
- Logo - your colour choice or bare metal with clear coating
- Brand new UK made stainless steel pistons
- Brand new main seals, dust seals and caliper half seals
- Tokico brake calipers for Suzuki (see fitment list)
- Axial fitment 62mm bolt spacing
- Rebuilt items come with a standard 24 months warranty
The Small Details
- Stainless Steel 'Taper Socket Cap' Caliper Half Bolts
- Stainless Steel Drilled 'Race Spec' Pad Pins
- Stainless Steel Bleed Screws and Caps
- Caliper seal grooves treated with ACF50, as close to zero corrosion as nature will allow
GSR600 ABS AK6-AL0 (06-10)
GSF1250/S Bandit Non-ABS (07-12)
GSF1250S Bandit ABS (07-16)
Associated Suzuki Parts:
5910035F60999 (59100-35F60-999) Right Body
5930035F60999 (59300-35F60-999) Left Body
Sending and Receiving your items!
UK Customers - 'Free Two-Way Shipping' - for all 'exchange' and 'own caliper refurbished' options we arrange the shipping in both directions. All instructions and shipping labels will be provided after purchase. If you purchase calipers outright we will send them to you carriage free!
International Customers - we accept orders from customers anywhere in the world. For all 'exchange' and 'own caliper refurbished' options you will need to arrange shipment of your calipers to us via a carrier of your choice. We will arrange all caliper shipments from us to you.
* IMPORTANT NOTES
- All prices quoted are for a pair of brake calipers.
- Brake calipers to be exchanged must be like for like, same manufacturer and same caliper model. (We DO NOT accept non genuine calipers or copies.)
- Exchanged calipers must be in a servicable condition. No parts must be broken off and no major scuffs or gouges (if in doubt please contact us).
- Seized pistons, rusty pistons, broken or seized bleed screws, pad pins, bolts, etc all accepted no problem.
- Rebuilt calipers are supplied without ancillary items (eg pad springs, anti squeal shims, plastic covers, etc) unless otherwise stated, so please remove those items before sending your old calipers.
- These are reconditioned calipers and are exactly that, they are NOT brand new and occasionally may have some small imperfections.
FULLY RECONDITIONED IN THE UK
There are no reviews yet, submit yours in the box provided.
Submitting Your Review, Please Wait
Your Review Has Been Submitted Successfully
Add a review for Tokico 4 Pot Axial Suzuki Calipers (pair)
You must include a title, rating, and message in your review.
Your Review Title