- Customer Reviews (0)
Reconditioned 'Tokico' Suzuki Rear Caliper with Mounting Bracket
Caliper Exchange Service
For when it is not an option to have your bike off the road
To keep your motorcycle on the road with absolute minimum of down time these brake calipers are offered on an exchange basis, so we will need your old calipers in return (*important notes).
Fast service send your old calipers to us and we will, by return post, swap them for a set of reconditioned items or, our even faster still service, for an additional deposit we can send out reconditioned calipers in advance and then refund the deposit when you return your old brake calipers to us.
We don't do ordinary. Our rebuild spec is exceptional.
Our reconditioned calipers far exceed the OEM criteria, they are finished to a ultra high specification far superior to what they were brand new.
Finished in Cerakote ceramic coating (Graphite Black) which is a State-of-the-Art polymer ceramic composite coating. This is a thin film ultra light coating that not only looks factory but has abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, UV resistance and heat resistance like no other coating, resulting in super tough calipers that will hold up outstandingly in all weather conditions.
Attention to the small details will ultimately pay the greatest results, which is why these calipers have been finished with all new sleek and shiny stainless steel hardware. Not only eliminating any future corrosion issues but also visually striking.
The Small Details
- Stainless Steel Pad Pin x 1
- Stainless Steel Slide Pin x 1
- Stainless Steel Hex Bolt x 1
- Stainless Steel Bleed Screws and Caps x 2
- Caliper - Cerakote Ceramic Coating 'Graphite Black'
- Mountin Bracket - Cerakote Ceramic Coating 'Graphite Black'
- Original alloy pistons (these do NOT corrode and do not need replacing unless damaged)
- Brand new main seals and dust seals
- Brand new caliper shaft rubber boots
- Caliper seal grooves treated with ACF50, protects against salt water ingress
- Tokico brake calipers for Suzuki (see fitment list)
- Rebuilt items come with a standard 24 months warranty
Associated Suzuki Parts:
6910021H00999 (69100-21H00-999) Caliper
6915021H00000 (69150-21H00-000) Bracket
Sending and Receiving your items!
UK Customers - 'Free Two-Way Shipping' - on receiving your order we will provide you with a shipping label to send your old calipers to us either by email if you have selected 'No Deposit' or included with the reconditioned calipers if you have selected 'Pay Deposit'.
International Customers - we accept calipers from customers anywhere in the world simply package up your components and send them to us via the carrier of your choice, we recommend www.parcelmonkey.com. After we have received them we will either send out reconditioned calipers or refund your deposit dependant on your option choice.
* IMPORTANT NOTES
- All prices quoted are for the calipers and mounting bracket, and are on an exchange basis.
- Brake caliper and brackets to be exchanged must be like for like, same manufacturer (Tokico) and same caliper model.
- Exchanged caliper and brackets must be in a servicable condition. No parts must be broken off and no major scuffs or gouges (if in doubt please contact us).
- Seized pistons, rusty pistons, broken or seized bleed screws, pad pins, bolts, etc all accepted no problem.
- Rebuilt calipers are supplied without ancillary items (eg pad springs, anti squeal shims, plastic covers, etc) unless otherwise stated, so please remove those items before sending your old calipers.
- These are reconditioned calipers, they are NOT brand new, and occasionally may have some small imperfections.
FULLY RECONDITIONED IN THE UK
There are no reviews yet, submit yours in the box provided.
Submitting Your Review, Please Wait
Your Review Has Been Submitted Successfully
Add a review for Tokico Suzuki Rear Caliper & Bracket Exchange Service
You must include a title, rating, and message in your review.
Your Review Title